Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Visual, Digital, and Critical Literacies: Let's Get Gloggin'!

Hey everyone, sorry my post is up a little late, I cannot begin to tell you how frustrated I was with getting my Glog to work the way I wanted it to! I wanted to add appropriate music through an upload, but the song wouldn't play, so I had to record it through the microphone (it took me forever to figure this part out). I hope you enjoy, be sure to click on the play button on the guitar, it takes a few seconds for the music to start playing, and also, watch the volume on your computer, it starts quiet and gets kind of loud. Thanks!

Frank's Glog!

2 comments:

  1. Frank this is awesome! The music went really well with the photo. I liked how you made it so that it looked like the people in the photo were actually talking about the readings, very cool. How did you hear about Glogs? This is only my second time seeing it and its only because of this assignment. I think I want to start using one. Why was it so difficult to up load the music? Was there a MB max requirement because that was my problem with my video. I was really frustrated too, but was glad to have it finally work, which I'm sure you're now relieved too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually heard about Glogster from Elizabeth. She offered it up to me regarding my post on digital stories (I entitled it who needs posters anymore). Also, Lindsay used it for her post this week, and I thought it would be a cool way to present the material for this week. The MB max was 100, which is a huge amount I thought. It said it uploaded, but every time I tried to play it it wouldnt go.

    ReplyDelete